Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Last day of 22

I figured since today was my last day as a 22 year old I'd blog about what's been going on. I'm happy to say I've been getting better at managing my time. I've got a place where I do my study and schoolwork and so far I've been getting a lot more done. Now I just need to keep this up.
As for book two I was able to write a bit of another chapter today. I didn't get far though. However I have several possibilities as to where it goes. The trick is deciding which one will work.
I was also working on another short story. All I'll say is that it involves a vampire struggling to gain a soul. I know that may sound like an odd topic, especially with Halloween come and gone. However I was just thinking about how vampires are to be without souls and to me that would be just terrible to live life with no soul. I don't like the idea that every single member of a race is entirely good or bad, because that kind of takes the fun out of living and that isn't how it works in real life. We generally know dogs as man's best friend, but how many of them really live up to that? Also do all horses act like noble steeds? In my mindset I think any race created should have both good and bad people in them.
Well I think that's good for now. I hope all of you have a good week and I'll try to write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment