Saturday, November 15, 2014

Birthday update

Hi everyone. I thought I should take the time to change course from my traditional book reviewing and blog about how my birthday went. I'm sure all of you deserve a change on this blog.
This year I turned twenty-four. I had a hope as to what I would find that day, and I was not disappointed. My brothers got me a double-feature of How to Train Your Dragon 2 with the bonus short Dawn of the Dragon Racers. I was really happy to see that. I also got a new watch since my old one broke. I did buy myself some DVDs from the bookstore too: Quest for Camelot and Brave. I thought it would be best to find stories revolving around my English-Scottish heritage. Of course that doesn't mean I can't enjoy other stories based on other nationalities as well.
Anyway, back to my birthday for fun we went to the Museum of Ancient Life. I wanted to show my brothers how it was designed. We had fun while we were there. There was a place where we could put together our own dinosaur. We ended up making a six-legged, four-headed (three at the front, one where the tail should've been) dinosaur. Josh dubbed the creature a Chimerasaurus. We all enjoyed the interactive exhibits.
For dinner we ate at a restaurant called Golden Corral. We hadn't been there for a while, and we always enjoyed the buffet. I have to admit I was embarrassed when people came and sung Happy Birthday to me. I don't know how kids can handle it. If anyone finds out please let me know. I would love to know.
Well that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll try to make sure I have a way to transfer pictures from my phone onto my blog in the future. Maybe I can try to figure that out this week and post some of the videos and photos on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment