Friday, April 4, 2014

Summer Reading List

Hi everyone. I wanted to get this up before General Conference tomorrow. I am not going to be available at all Saturday through Sunday. Anyway, I think I've kept you waiting long enough for this: my summer reading list! I'll add books as time goes on, but this is basically what I plan to read. I did separate the books between ones I need to read and review and those I would just like to read at some point.

Books I need to read before summer’s end
1.     The Bifrost Bridge by Jim Clarke

2.     A Shadow of the Land by Kristen Kercher

3.     The Creation Chronicles: The Dragon Within by Cindy Lyle

4.     Troublesome Neighbors by M.K. Theodoratus

5.     Awakening: The Ydron Saga by Raymond Bolton

6.     The Page: The Year of the Dragons by James W. McAllister

7.     The Silverwolf Chronicles: From Darkness to Destiny by Crystal Tyler

8.     The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches by Robert Stanek

9.     In My Wildest Dreams by Larynn Ford

10. The Warrior Maids of Rivenloch: Lady Danger by Glynnis Campbell
11. Ambassadors of Love by Patti Chiappa
12. The Haunting: One Silent Night by Patti Chiappa

Books I’d like to read

1.     Spirit Animals: Wild Born by Brandon Mull

2.     Spirit Animals: Hunted by Maggie Stiefvater

3.     Spirit Animals: Blood Ties by Garth Nix and Sean Williams

4.     Spirit Animals: Fire and Ice by Shannon Hale

5.     Adventurers Wanted: Albrek’s Tomb by M.L. Forman

6.     Adventurers Wanted: The Sands of Nezza by M.L. Forman

7.     Far World: Air Keep by J. Scott Savage

8.     Ambush by Obert Skye

9.     Beyond Foo: Geth and the Deception of Dreams by Obert Skye

10. Cragbridge Hall: The Inventor’s Secret by Chad Morris

11. Cragbridge Hall: The Avatar Battle by Chad Morris

12. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card

13. Kingdom Keepers: Power Play by Ridley Pearson

14. Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game by Ridley Pearson

15. Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage by Ridley Pearson

16. Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar by Edgar Rice Burroughs

17. Tarzan the Terrible by Edgar Rice Burroughs

18. The Gods of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs

19. The Warlord of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs

20. Thuvia, Maid of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs

21. The Chessmen of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs

22. The Cave Girl by Edgar Rice Burroughs

23. The Eternal Lover by Edgar Rice Burroughs

24. Dinosaur Wars: Earthfall by Thomas P. Hopp

25. The Tin Woodman of Oz by L. Frank Baum

26. The Magic of Oz by L. Frank Baum

27. Glinda of Oz by L. Frank Baum

28. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

29. Janitors by Tyler Whitesides

30. Janitors: Secrets of New Forest Academy by Tyler Whitesides

31. Janitors: Curse of the Broomstaff by Tyler Whitesides

32. The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

33. The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

34. The Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

35. The Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

36. Satchel and Sword I: The Search for the Saluka Stone by Claudette Marco

37. Everville: The First Pillar by Roy Huff

38. Everville: The City of Worms by Roy Huff


39. The Sail Weaver by Muffy Morrigan
I know this is a big list and there's a very good chance I won't be able to read all of them before the end of August due to school and writing. However I will do what I can. Reviews will be posted on here and on Amazon.com and GoodReads. Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment