Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Films I'd like to see for 2014

Hi. I finally get around to doing this post. I'm not going to go into detail as to why I want to see each movie. However I will give a short little reason as to why I'm considering seeing each movie. Oh, and the order will be in order that they will be released.
This looks like it's going to be funny.
I'm interested in seeing how they do this movie.
Bringing back an old cartoon, and it looks like they're having fun with history.
The account of Noah's Ark was one of my favorite events from the Bible, and still is up there on my list.
I'm interested in seeing how Captain America adjusts to life in the 21st century.
I've been impressed with some animated sequels that have been released in the not so far past and feel like nowadays animated sequels are being done better than they have been.
I like Spider-Man and I think this looks like it's going to be electrifying. Pun intended there.
I like the stories of Oz and this looks like it'll be a cool adaptation of the book Dorothy of Oz.
I'm a fan of the Godzilla movies and it really feels like they're trying to do a better job with this remake.
I'm interested in seeing what backstory they give to one of the most popular Disney villains ever.
Action-packed trailers with plenty of humor plus interesting new dragons. Also because I really enjoyed the first film, the shorts, and the TV show.
Everything seems to suggest the Dinobots will make an appearance, and I loved the Dinobots growing up. Still do in fact.
Haven't heard of this before, and I'm interested in seeing who they are.
It appears that right now I've run out of posters to post so I may have to list them for now.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I grew up watching the classic cartoon.
The Maze Runner
It's based off the book by James Dashner, who also wrote the series The 13th Reality. I need to be sure to read this book before I see the movie.
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
I remember the book as a kid and so don't want to pass this by.
Here are the posters/logos again. I read that this is Disney's first animated adaptation of a Marvel Comic, and it's supposed to take place in a city that combines Eastern and Western Culture. That'll be interesting to see.
Home
Just found out about this. Another upcoming film from DreamWorks, and their films have definitely been good.
Exodus
Another film based off the Bible? Is this year a Biblical film year or something? Still, it's a retelling of another one of my favorite Biblical accounts (Moses) and I'd like to see what they do.
This one I also just found out about. I read these books too and believe it'll be a fun movie to see.
Close as I can get. There and Back Again is definitely going to be epic due to how the last two were epic. Definitely going to be interesting to see how they conclude this trilogy.
Night at the Museum 3
Yes, there's going to be another one. Don't know much about it yet, but it'll be interesting to see who from history they use this time.
Into the Woods
I only found out about this film not too long ago. It's supposed to be based off a play that uses different elements and characters from fairy tales. It'll be interesting to see.
Well that's it for now. There may be some I may have to give a miss depending on what the rating is. Like I said before, I will not see an R-rated film. For now we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment