Friday, June 24, 2011

Terra Nova Trailer


Cool trailer huh? Terra Nova is an upcoming show on Fox directed by Steven Spielberg, also known for making the Jurassic Park films and the Indiana Jones series. From this trailer, we can see that the show is about a family who heads back in time to help rebuild civilization. Although all seems fine and dandy at first, they forgot one important factor: The dinosaurs. The new colony has to work hard to survive this harsh new (technically old) world where enemies seem to be everywhere.
I haven't seen a lot of live-action dinosaur shows, and I must say that after Primeval, this looks to be promising. The idea of using time travel to try and obtain a new life in the past is very interesting. If you're interested in this show, be sure to mark your calendars for September 26 as a two hour premiere will air.

3 comments:

  1. I've had people contact me saying they can't comment, so I'm just testing to make sure it still works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to make one. Touch wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was in IE8 and this was made, touch wood, using FireFox.

    ReplyDelete